March 1, 2012
The integration of Allentown’s Wi-Com Sensus RFID data with Mosaic Vivarium’s powerful
laboratory animal resource (LAR) data management solution greatly reduces the time and
increases the accuracy of LAR census tasks.
Read the full press release here.
Contact us to discuss how this exciting new development can save your institution money.
Read the Blog
Mosaic Vivarium provides a comprehensive solution for animal facility management.
Our easy web-based software allows secure access
from any computer and facilitates collaboration between investigators and facility personnel.
The intuitive spreadsheet-like interface makes the transition from paper or spreadsheets
simple, productive, and painless.
- Save time on reporting and billing
- Improve communication between facility and investigators
- Improve overall operational efficiency
- Keep your facility in step with leading institutions
Contact us today to learn more about using Mosaic Vivarium or to schedule a convenient web-based demonstration to show you the product in action and answer any of your questions.
Customer Case Studies
- Animal Ordering
- Support for genetically modified animals (knockout, transgenic, ...)
- Support for multiple species (mouse, rate ferret, guinea pig, ...)
- Breeding management with full pedigree information
- Complete tracking of IACUC/Protocol assignments
- Barcode-base cage census
- Cage History
- Print cage cards
- Track cage per-diem
- Task/Work Request manager
- Role-based security (control access to data and functionality)
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- ... and much more
Your site can get an online acccount today!
Just sign-up, and start working. We'll take care of:
- Server hardware
- Nightly backups
- Feature updates
Mosaic Vivarium Online is a no-hassle, inexpensive way for a small lab to start using Mosaic Vivarium. We are confident that you will find it simpler and more effective than spreadsheets or paper-based methods for managing your breeding colony.
An installed version is available.
The installed version (runs on your servers and is accessed with a web browser) is perfect for those institutions that have dedicated IT resources, want to create custom reports at the database level, or require the application to reside on-site.
Not sure which version is right for you ... not a problem ... just contact us and we can help you understand the benefits of each type of installation. Don't worry if you change your mind. We can easily switch you to either version at a later time.